2026-05-21 15:43:50 / 路透社
作者:大卫·谢泼德森
2026年5月21日 世界协调时下午3:43 12分钟前更新
摄于2025年11月13日,美国弗吉尼亚州杜勒斯国际机场内,旅客等待通过安检的资料照片。路透社/伊夫林·霍克斯坦/资料图片 购买授权使用
华盛顿,5月21日路透电 —— 美国国务院周四表示,随着刚果民主共和国埃博拉病例上升,过去三周内曾在该国、乌干达或南苏丹停留过的美国人,仅能经华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场入境美国,以接受强化健康筛查。
美国疾病控制与预防中心(CDC)和海关与边境保护局(CBP)正于杜勒斯机场实施强化公共卫生筛查措施。海关与边境保护局称,周三一架法国航空AIRF.PA从巴黎飞往底特律的航班,因一名来自刚果(金)的乘客“误登机”,被下令改道至蒙特利尔。
订阅路透社健康专栏新闻简报,获取最新医学突破与医疗趋势。点击此处注册
美国国务卿马可·卢比奥周四表示,此次改道是为确保埃博拉不会传入美国。
“我们昨晚有一架飞往底特律的航班被改道,因为我们必须保护美国民众。首要目标是确保埃博拉永远不会传入美国。其次,我们将尽所能帮助刚果(金)和周边国家民众,阻止疫情扩散。”
美国疾控中心周一表示,将暂停此前几周内曾在刚果(金)和南苏丹停留过的旅客入境美国,以降低埃博拉传播风险。但该禁令不适用于美国公民或合法永久居民。
2014年,出于对埃博拉的担忧,美国要求从三个非洲国家返回的旅客,只能在包括杜勒斯、纽约肯尼迪、芝加哥奥黑尔和亚特兰大在内的五座美国机场入境并接受强化筛查。
控制刚果(金)南基伍省东部地区的反叛联盟周四表示,该地区已确诊一例埃博拉病例——距离此次疫情震中数百公里。
据世界卫生组织数据,截至周三,此次疫情在伊图里省和北基伍省已造成139人死亡,报告600起疑似病例。邻国乌干达也已确诊两例病例。
世界卫生组织上周末宣布,此次由邦巴尤毒株引发的疫情为国际关注的突发公共卫生事件,该毒株目前尚无疫苗。
乌干达新闻部长克里斯·巴约姆恩西对路透社表示,美国本周早些时候对乌干达、刚果(金)和南苏丹实施的多数旅客入境禁令属于“反应过度”。
戴维·谢泼德森报道;奇祖·野山和奥罗拉·埃利斯编辑
本社报道准则:汤姆森路透社信任原则
As Ebola cases rise, Americans returning from DRC must enter US via Washington Dulles
2026-05-21 15:43:50 / Reuters
By David Shepardson
May 21, 2026 3:43 PM UTC Updated 12 mins ago
Travelers wait to pass a security checkpoint at Dulles International airport in this file photo, in Dulles, Virginia, U.S. November 13, 2025. REUTERS/Evelyn Hockstein/File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights
WASHINGTON, May 21 (Reuters) – As Ebola cases rise in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Americans who have been in that country, Uganda, or South Sudan within the last three weeks must only return to the United States through Washington Dulles for enhanced screening, the State Department said Thursday.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Customs and Border Protection are applying enhanced public health screening at Dulles in response to the Ebola outbreak. An Air France AIRF.PA flight from Paris to Detroit on Wednesday was ordered diverted to Montreal after a passenger from the DRC boarded “in error,” CBP said.
Keep up with the latest medical breakthroughs and healthcare trends with the Reuters Health Rounds newsletter. Sign up here.
Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Thursday the diversion was to ensure Ebola does not reach the United States.
“We had a flight last night headed to Detroit that was diverted because we have to protect the American people. So, objective number one is to make sure that Ebola never reaches the United States. Objective number two is do what we can to help the people of DRC and neighboring countries so it doesn’t spread.”
The CDC on Monday said it was suspending entry of travelers who have been in the DRC and South Sudan within the prior weeks of arrival in the United States to reduce the risk of Ebola spread. The ban does not apply to Americans or lawful permanent residents.
In 2014, the United States required travelers returning from three African countries over Ebola concerns to arrive at one of five U.S. airports with enhanced screening, including Dulles, New York JFK, Chicago O’Hare and Atlanta.
A case of Ebola has been confirmed in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s South Kivu province – hundreds of kilometres from the outbreak’s epicentre – the rebel alliance that controls the area said on Thursday.
The outbreak has been linked to 139 deaths, with 600 suspected cases reported in Ituri and North Kivu provinces as of Wednesday, according to the World Health Organization. Two cases have also been confirmed in neighbouring Uganda.
The WHO declared the outbreak of the virus’s Bundibugyo strain, for which there is no vaccine, a public health emergency of international concern over the weekend.
Ugandan Information Minister Chris Baryomunsi told Reuters the U.S. was “overreacting” by banning most travellers from Uganda, along with DRC and South Sudan, earlier this week.
Reporting by David Shepardson; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama and Aurora Ellis
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
发表回复