官方消息:法航飞往底特律航班因刚果籍乘客迫降加拿大


2026年5月20日 / 美国东部时间晚上10:33 / 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻

作者
法里斯·塔尼奥斯 新闻编辑
法里斯·塔尼奥斯是CBSNews.com的新闻编辑,负责撰写、编辑稿件并追踪突发新闻。此前他曾在西海岸多座地方电视台担任数字新闻制作人。

查看完整简历

联邦官员表示,当地周三,一架从法国航空公司从巴黎飞往密歇根州底特律的航班因美国针对埃博拉疫情的入境限制被迫改道飞往加拿大蒙特利尔,原因是机上一名乘客来自刚果民主共和国。

美国海关和边境保护局发言人在发给哥伦比亚广播公司新闻的声明中表示,法航“错误地让该乘客登上了飞往美国的航班”。

“出于为降低埃博拉病毒风险而实施的入境限制,该乘客本不应登上这架飞机,”海关和边境保护局发言人说道。“海关和边境保护局已采取果断行动,禁止搭载该乘客的航班降落在底特律大都会韦恩县机场,转而改道飞往加拿大蒙特利尔。

海关和边境保护局未透露该乘客最后一次离开刚果的时间,也未说明其是否出现病毒感染症状。目前尚不清楚该乘客是否为刚果国民,或是曾前往刚果旅行。

哥伦比亚广播公司新闻就该事件联系美国联邦航空管理局时,对方指引联系海关和边境保护局。

哥伦比亚广播公司新闻也已联系法国航空公司和美国疾病控制与预防中心置评。

根据航班追踪网站FlightAware的数据,法航378号航班从巴黎戴高乐国际机场起飞,已于美国东部时间下午5点15分降落在蒙特利尔特鲁多国际机场。这名来自刚果的乘客的情况目前未知。尚不清楚该航班的其余乘客是否会继续飞往底特律。

周一,美国疾病控制与预防中心宣布,过去三周内前往刚果、乌干达或南苏丹的无美国护照人员将被限制入境美国。

周三早些时候,作为海关和边境保护局上级机构的美国国土安全部证实,从周四起,所有搭载在过去21天内曾前往刚果、乌干达或南苏丹的外国旅客的赴美航班,必须降落在弗吉尼亚州的华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场。

根据该规定的文本,其目的是将这些旅客引导至“美国政府集中公共卫生资源以实施强化公共卫生措施的机场。

目前尚不清楚国土安全部的这项规定将如何影响疾病控制与预防中心此前的命令。

非洲疾病预防控制中心于5月15日证实,一场以刚果东部为中心的埃博拉疫情。世界卫生组织总干事谭德塞周三表示,目前至少有600例疑似埃博拉病例,其中包括139例疑似死亡病例。

据哥伦比亚广播公司医疗记者塞琳·贡德里博士表示,卫生官员称此次新疫情与邦巴苏病毒株有关,目前尚无针对该毒株的获批疫苗或治疗方法。

Air France flight bound for Detroit diverted to Canada over passenger from Congo, officials say

May 20, 2026 / 10:33 PM EDT / CBS News

By

Faris Tanyos News Editor
Faris Tanyos is a news editor for CBSNews.com, where he writes and edits stories and tracks breaking news. He previously worked as a digital news producer at several local news stations up and down the West Coast.

Read Full Bio

An Air France flight from Paris to Detroit, Michigan, was forced to divert to Montreal, Canada, on Wednesday due to U.S. flight restrictions linked to the Ebola outbreak after it was determined that one of the passengers was from the Democratic Republic of Congo, federal officials said.

Air France boarded the passenger “in error on a flight to the United States,” a U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesperson told CBS News in a statement.

“Due to entry restrictions put in place to reduce the risk of the Ebola virus, the passenger should not have boarded the plane,” the CBP spokesperson said. “CBP took decisive action and prohibited the flight carrying that traveler from landing at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, and instead, diverted to Montreal, Canada.”

CBP did not say when the person had last been in the Congo or whether they were showing symptoms of the virus. It wasn’t immediately clear if the passenger was a Congolese national or had been traveling there.

When reached about the incident, the Federal Aviation Administration directed CBS News to CBP.

CBS News has also reached out to Air France and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for comment.

According to the flight tracking website FlightAware, Air France Flight 378 from Paris-Charles de Gaulle International Airport landed at Montreal Trudeau International Airport at 5:15 p.m. ET. The status of the passenger from the Congo was unknown. It was also unclear whether the flight, with the rest of the passengers, would continue on to Detroit.

On Monday, the CDC announced that people without U.S. passports who had traveled to Congo, Uganda or South Sudan in the past three weeks would be restricted from entering the country.

Earlier Wednesday, the Department of Homeland Security, the parent agency of CBP, confirmed that beginning Thursday, it would require all U.S.-bound flights carrying foreign travelers who have been in Congo, Uganda or South Sudan at any point in the previous 21 days to fly into Washington-Dulles International Airport in Virginia.

The rule, according to its language, is designed to funnel those travelers to an airport “where the U.S. government is focusing public health resources to implement enhanced public health measures.”

It’s unclear how the DHS rule impacts the CDC’s earlier order.

An Ebola outbreak centered in eastern Congo was confirmed May 15 by the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Wednesday there were at least 600 suspected Ebola cases so far, including 139 suspected deaths from the virus.

Health officials say the new outbreak is linked to the Bundibugyo strain, for which there are no approved vaccines or treatments, according to CBS News medical correspondent Dr. Céline Gounder.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注