2026年5月22日 美国东部时间08:29:01 / 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻
伦敦讯—— 美国总统特朗普宣布将向波兰部署美军,推翻此前取消该部署计划的决定,美国的北约盟友周五对此感到困惑不已。一名欧洲外交大臣称本届美国政府的沟通方式“确实令人困惑”。
周四,特朗普在Truth Social的帖子中表示,“很高兴宣布美国将向波兰额外增派5000名士兵”。
目前尚不清楚这些驻军将永久驻扎在波兰,还是以轮换方式部署。
就在两天前,副总统JD·万斯为此前宣布的取消向波兰部署4000名驻军的计划进行辩护,称波兰“在美国的大量支持下有能力自卫”。
万斯指责媒体对“一件非常微不足道的小事”反应过度。

2026年5月6日,在波兰贝莫沃·皮斯基附近举行的“军刀打击2026”北约军事演习的“琥珀冲击26”环节中,美国陆军第二骑兵团斯特赖克旅的士兵参与演习。肖恩·加洛普/盖蒂图片社
在瑞典举行的北约外长会议(包括美国国务卿马可·卢比奥出席)上,欧洲各国领导人对特朗普的宣布表示欢迎,但一些领导人承认,在盟友之间存在紧张关系的背景下,他们难以跟上华盛顿的沟通节奏。特朗普及其内阁此前抨击北约成员国拒绝加入美国和以色列近三个月前发起的针对伊朗的军事行动。
“结果好就一切都好,”波兰外交大臣拉多斯瓦夫·西科尔斯基周五表示。
瑞典外交大臣玛丽亚·马尔默·斯特纳加德的态度更为直白,她在接受记者采访时称,美国在这个已有近80年历史的跨大西洋联盟框架下的共同防御立场“确实令人困惑,且往往难以应对”。
“或许社交媒体式的沟通并非最佳选择,”她补充道。
北约领导人定于下周在土耳其安卡拉再次举行峰会,但欧洲盟友可能会在周五瑞典的会议上向卢比奥施压,要求其明确美国在驻军部署问题上不断变化的立场。
预计卢比奥将在周五晚些时候的会议上发言,并就美国在该地区的驻军问题发表讲话。
他周五表示,任何美军驻军削减都“并非惩罚性举措”,但补充道,特朗普“对我们的一些北约盟友及其对美国在中东行动的反应感到失望——坦率地说,这种失望情绪……必须得到解决”。

2026年5月22日,美国国务卿马可·卢比奥(中)在瑞典赫尔辛堡举行的北约外长会议工作会议上参与讨论。克里斯托夫·泽德/图片联盟/盖蒂图片社
他补充道,该问题“不会在今天得到解决或处理”,并表示,与任何联盟一样,“必须对所有参与方都有利”。
欧洲人“已经收到了信号”
就在特朗普宣布意外向波兰增兵约三周前,他曾表示美国“正在研究并审查可能削减在德国的驻军”,此前他与德国总理弗里德里希·梅尔茨公开闹翻,梅尔茨称总统被伊朗谈判代表“羞辱”。
美国国防部高级官员次日告诉哥伦比亚广播公司新闻,五角大楼计划从德国撤出约5000名美军。
特朗普还曾表示,他正在考虑让美国退出这个在二战后由美国协助创立的联盟。今年早些时候,他的政府还推动接管北约成员国丹麦的半自治领地格陵兰岛。
在白宫的巨大压力下,一些北约盟友纷纷加紧增加国防开支。根据大西洋理事会的数据,去年,欧洲盟友挪威首次在人均国防开支上超过美国。
在下周的安卡拉峰会上,欧洲领导人将热切希望证明他们已经兑现了增加开支、承担更多欧洲大陆防御负担的承诺。
外交官本周向法新社透露,多国正准备一系列军售协议,以此向特朗普证明这一点。由法国和英国牵头的一些北约盟友已经向该地区派遣军舰,参与一项确保霍尔木兹海峡船舶通行安全的国际行动,但该任务仍在敲定中,欧洲方面明确表示,将在敌对行动结束后才会启动行动。
尽管如此,北约秘书长马克·吕特近日表示,欧洲“盟友已经收到了华盛顿的信号”。
是“北约欧洲化”的契机?
随着特朗普政府推行“美国优先”议程,北约各国部长仍预计美国将削减在欧洲大陆的驻军。
“重要的是,这一切都要以结构化的方式进行,”挪威外交大臣埃斯彭·巴特·艾德周五在瑞典表示,“这样当美国减少驻军时,欧洲能够逐步建立起自身的防御能力。”
“随着美国重新评估其在北约框架内对欧洲的参与程度和驻军规模,这恰好是……实现北约欧洲化的契机,”法国外交部长让-诺埃尔·巴罗表示。
俄罗斯持续全面入侵乌克兰,考验了欧洲的集体意志和国防能力。吕特曾敦促欧洲国家从美国购买更多武器装备,送往乌克兰。
华盛顿的官员指责包括法国、西班牙和意大利在内的北约伙伴在国防开支方面逃避责任。
“我想要实现的目标是,负担更加平均地分摊,这里有更多的共同负担分担,”吕特说,“目前,只有六七个盟友承担了主要责任。”
但毫无疑问,欧洲更希望与美国保持友好关系。
在周二的内阁会议前,波兰总理唐纳德·图斯克表示,他的政府正“努力获取信息,并影响我们美国盟友的决定”。
华盛顿“必须明白,从波兰、欧洲、美国的安全以及全球秩序的角度来看,密切且高度协调的合作是多么重要,包括美军在波兰的存在,”他说。
“我们认为,在欧洲部署驻军符合美国的利益,”立陶宛外交部长凯斯图蒂斯·布迪斯周五表示,并称这“是维持欧洲大陆和平的最经济方式”。
NATO allies welcome Trump’s Poland troop announcement, but say messaging “confusing indeed”
2026-05-22 08:29:01 EDT / CBS News
London — America’s NATO allies were left scratching their heads Friday after President Trump announced a deployment of U.S. forces to Poland, reversing a decision to cancel the plan, with one European foreign minister calling the administration’s messaging “confusing indeed.”
On Thursday, Mr. Trump said in a Truth Social post he was “pleased to announce that the United States will be sending an additional 5,000 Troops to Poland.”
It wasn’t clear whether the troops would be based in the country permanently or on a rotational basis.
His statement came two days after Vice President JD Vance defended a previously announced decision to cancel the planned deployment of 4,000 forces to Poland, saying the country “is capable of defending itself with a lot of support from the United States.”
Vance accused the media of “overreacting” to “a very minor thing.”
Soldiers of the U.S. Army 2nd Cavalry Regiment Stryker Brigade participate in the Amber Shock 26 portion of the Saber Strike 26 NATO military exercises, May 6, 2026, near Bemowo Piskie, Poland. Sean Gallup/Getty
At a meeting Friday in Sweden of NATO foreign ministers, including U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, European leaders welcomed Mr. Trump’s announcement, but some acknowledged difficulty in keeping pace with the messaging from Washington amid tension between the allies. Mr. Trump and his cabinet have bashed NATO members for refusing to join the offensive operations against Iran launched by the U.S. and Israel almost three months ago.
“All’s well that ends well,” Polish Foreign Minister Radosław Sikorski said Friday.
His Swedish counterpart, Maria Malmer Stenergard, was more blunt, telling reporters the U.S. position on joint defense under the nearly eighty 80-year old transatlantic alliance, “is confusing indeed, and not always easy to navigate.”
“Maybe social media negotiation is not the best thing,” she added.
NATO leaders are set to meet again next week for a summit in Ankara, Turkey, but European allies were likely to push Rubio for clarity on the changing U.S. stance on troop deployments as they meet Friday in Sweden.
Rubio is expected to speak at the meeting later Friday and to address the deployment of U.S. forces in the region.
He said Friday that any reduction in U.S. troop deployments was “not a punitive thing,” but added that Mr. Trump’s “views — frankly disappointment — at some of our NATO allies and their response to our operations in the Middle East … will have to be addressed.”
U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio (center), takes part in the working session of the NATO Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in Helsingborg, Sweden, May 22, 2026. Christoph Soeder/picture alliance/Getty
He added that the issue “won’t be solved or addressed today,” and said that, as with any alliance, “it has to be good for everyone who’s involved.”
Europeans “have heard the message”
Mr. Trump announced the surprise deployment to Poland about three weeks after he said the U.S. was “studying and reviewing the possible reduction of Troops in Germany,” following a public fallout with Chancellor Friedrich Merz, who said the president had been “humiliated” by Iranian negotiators.
Senior U.S. defense officials told CBS News the following day that the Pentagon was planning to withdraw about 5,000 American forces from Germany.
Mr. Trump has also said he’s considering pulling the U.S. out of the alliance that it helped to found in the wake of World War II, and after his administration pushed for the takeover of Greenland, a semi-autonomous region of NATO ally Denmark, earlier this year.
Under intense pressure from the White House, some NATO allies have scrambled to show they are increasing spending on their defense. Last year, for the first time, a European ally – Norway – spent more per capita than the U.S. on its military, according to the Atlantic Council.
At next week’s summit in Ankara, European leaders will be keen to demonstrate they have made good on promises to increase spending and assume more of the burden of defending the continent.
A slew of arms deals are being lined up to make that case to the president, diplomats told the AFP news agency this week. Some NATO allies, led by France and Britain, have already sent warships to the region to take part in an international operation to help ensure safe passage for ships through the Strait of Hormuz, but that mission is still being nailed down, and the Europeans have made it clear they will only start after hostilities end.
Still, European “allies have heard the message” from Washington, NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said recently.
A chance “to Europeanize NATO”?
NATO ministers still expect U.S. force drawdowns on the continent as the Trump administration pursues its “America First” agenda.
“What is important is that it happens in a structured manner,” Norwegian Foreign Minister Espen Barth Eide said Friday in Sweden. “So that Europe is able to build up when the U.S. reduces its presence.”
“As the U.S. reevaluates its level of engagement and presence in Europe within the alliance, it is exactly the opportunity … to Europeanize NATO,” said France’s top diplomat Jean-Noel Barrot.
The continent’s collective will and defense capacity has been tested by Russia’s ongoing full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Rutte has pushed European nations to buy more weaponry from the U.S. to give to Kyiv.
Officials in Washington have accused NATO partners including France, Spain and Italy of shirking their responsibilities when it comes to defense spending.
“What I want to achieve is that the burden is more evenly spread, that there is more burden sharing here,” Rutte said. “At the moment, it is only six or seven allies who are doing the heavy lifting.”
But there’s no doubt Europe would prefer to keep the U.S. onside.
Ahead of a cabinet meeting Tuesday, Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said his government was “trying to obtain information and to influence the decisions of our American allies.”
Washington “must understand how important close and very well coordinated cooperation is from the point of view of the security of Poland, Europe, the United States and the global order, including the presence of American troops in Poland,” he said.
“We believe it’s in the U.S. interest to have deployments in Europe,” Lithuanian Foreign Minister Kęstutis Budrys said Friday, calling it “the cheapest way to keep the continent in peace.”
发表回复