2026-05-22 06:56:00 北美东部时间 / 哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)新闻
更新时间:2026年5月22日 北美东部时间上午7:09 / CBS/法新社
检方表示,塞尔维亚警方周四发现一具被塞进桶内的男子尸体,该男子此前在一家餐厅遭遇与有组织犯罪关联的枪击,此事导致贝尔格莱德警方局长被捕。
塞尔维亚警方和军方当时正在搜寻亚历山大·内索维奇——绰号“巴亚”,他于上周失踪。此前贝尔格莱德警方局长韦塞林·米利奇 allegedly 邀请他和另外两名男子前往一家名为“27”的餐厅,以解决彼此间的分歧。
但检方称,这场会面最终酿成致命结局,该男子被另外两名男子中的一人“以卑劣手段杀害”。
当地媒体报道称,枪击发生前双方曾发生争执。
据悉,死者与枪击者均为贝尔格莱德知名黑道人物。
检方早前透露,米利奇及其三名警方保镖在谋杀案发生后协助了行凶者。
这起涉嫌谋杀案发生在5月12日至13日的夜间。
调查已针对包括米利奇在内的10人展开,罪名涉及“加重谋杀及其他刑事犯罪”。餐厅老板也在被捕人员之列。
周四,贝尔格莱德高级公共检察官办公室表示,在贝尔格莱德西北约25英里的因吉亚自治市一处掩埋点,“发现一具疑似为被通缉的A.N.的尸体,装在桶内”。
检方在一份声明中表示,尸体将被送往进行尸检和DNA分析。
塞尔维亚总统亚历山大·武契奇周四晚些时候对国营广播公司RTS表示:“根据衣物线索,我们可以99.9%确定这就是(亚历山大·)内索维奇。”
他承诺当局将“处理腐败的警官”。
“所有参与保护罪犯的人员都必须离开岗位,”他说。
检方还透露,本案已缴获24部手机、一个健身手环、两台笔记本电脑和10辆汽车作为证据。
当地媒体报道称,这起事件在与媒体和社交网络建立关联后才被公之于众。
贝尔格莱德律师伊万·尼尼奇在一次电视采访中表示:“消息开始泄露,当局被迫澄清局势。当晚在谢尼亚克发生的事情有众多目击者。”
米利奇于5月15日被捕后被解职。经审讯后,他被还押拘留30天。
据当地媒体报道,米利奇曾于2018年至2020年间担任武契奇总统的安全顾问。
Body found stuffed in barrel linked to police chief, Belgrade prosecutors say
2026-05-22T06:56:00-0400 / CBS News
Updated on: May 22, 2026 / 7:09 AM EDT / CBS/AFP
Serbian police on Thursday found the body of a man stuffed in a barrel following his organized crime-linked shooting in a restaurant that led to the arrest of Belgrade’s police chief, prosecutors said.
Serbian police and army were searching for Aleksandar Nesovic, known as “Baja,” who disappeared last week after Belgrade police chief Veselin Milic allegedly invited him to a restaurant called “27” to resolve mutual disagreements with two other men.
But the meeting ended fatally as the man was “killed in a treacherous manner” by one of the two other men, according to prosecutors.
Local media reports said the two had an argument before the shooting.
Both the dead and the shooter were reportedly known Belgrade underworld figures.
Milic and three of his police bodyguards helped the perpetrators after the murder, prosecutors said earlier.
The alleged murder occurred overnight between May 12 and 13.
An investigation was launched into 10 people, including Milic, over “aggravated murder and other criminal offenses.” The owner of the restaurant were among those arrested.
On Thursday, Belgrade’s higher public prosecutor’s office said that a “body believed to be that of A.N., who was being sought, was found in a barrel” buried in the municipality of Indjija, some 25 miles northwest of Belgrade.
The body will be sent for an autopsy and DNA analysis, they said in a statement.
“We can confirm with 99.9 percent certainty that it is (Aleksandar) Nesovic … based on clothing,” Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic told the state-run broadcaster RTS later on Thursday.
He pledged that the authorities will “deal with corrupt police officers.”
“All those involved in protecting criminals will have to leave their posts,” he said.
Prosecutors also said that 24 mobile phones, one fitness bracelet, two laptops and 10 vehicles were seized as evidence in the case.
Local media reported that the incident was only made public after links to the media and social networks.
“Information started to leak out and the authorities were forced to clarify the situation. There are many witnesses to what happened that night in Senjak,” Belgrade lawyer Ivan Ninic said in a TV interview.
Milic was dismissed from his post after his arrest on May 15. He was remanded in custody for 30 days after questioning.
Milic previously served as security adviser to President Vucic between 2018 and 2020, according to local media.
发表回复