2026-05-21 21:54:50 UTC / 路透社
消息人士称:官员警告美国或暂停“庇护城市”机场的移民与海关通关流程
戴维·谢泼德森 撰稿
2026年5月21日 美国东部时间晚上9:54,更新于42分钟前

华盛顿,5月21日(路透社)——据消息人士向路透社透露,美国国土安全部部长马克韦恩·马利私下警告称,当局可能会暂停在拒绝配合特朗普政府移民打击行动的“庇护城市”的主要美国机场内,为国际旅客和货物办理通关手续。
马利曾于今年4月在国土安全部资金争端期间公开作出过此类威胁,而他上周在向旅行行业高管私下透露时表示,国土安全部可选择停止在丹佛、费城、芝加哥、洛杉矶、纽约市、纽瓦克、西雅图以及旧金山等城市的机场,为国际旅客办理海关和移民通关手续。
路透社伊朗简报通讯将为您带来伊朗局势的最新动态与分析,点击此处订阅。
《大西洋月刊》此前也曾报道过马利对行业高管的此番言论,并援引消息人士称,此举大概率会在美国7月举办的国际足联世界杯结束后某个时间点实施。
国土安全部拒绝置评。
代表主要客运和货运航空公司的美国航空业协会(Airlines for America)表示,“在主要机场削减海关人员配置,将对航空和旅游业造成毁灭性打击,给航空公司、旅客以及国际货物运输带来严重的运营中断。”
代表主要航空公司、酒店连锁企业、租车公司等机构的美国旅游协会(U.S. Travel)表示,“无论是国内还是国际入境旅游,我们都敦促各级政府采取政策,促进合法旅客自由高效地通行。”
美国运输部长肖恩·达菲周四在美国众议院听证会上表示,他并不了解马利的此番言论,也未表达过支持态度。
“我们不该因为某个州不认同我们的政治立场,就关闭该州的航空旅行通道,”达菲说道。
仅纽约三大主要机场去年的国际旅客入境量就超过5000万人次。
戴维·谢泼德森 报道;辛西娅·奥斯特曼 编辑
我们的准则:汤姆森路透社信任原则,打开新标签页
Official warns US could halt immigration, customs processing at ‘sanctuary city’ airports, sources say
2026-05-21 21:54:50 UTC / Reuters
Official warns US could halt immigration, customs processing at ‘sanctuary city’ airports, sources say
By David Shepardson
May 21, 2026 9:54 PM UTC Updated 42 mins ago
U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin visits the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool as it undergoes renovations, in Washington, D.C., U.S., May 7, 2026. REUTERS/Kylie Cooper Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab
WASHINGTON, May 21 (Reuters) – Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin privately warned that authorities could stop processing international travelers and cargo at major U.S. airports in “sanctuary cities” that have declined to cooperate with the Trump administration’s immigration crackdown, sources told Reuters.
Mullin, who publicly made the threat in April during a Department of Homeland Security funding dispute, privately told travel executives last week that the department could opt to stop customs and immigrations processing of international travelers at airports in cities such as Denver, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Newark, Seattle and San Francisco.
The Reuters Iran Briefing newsletter keeps you informed with the latest developments and analysis of the Iran war. Sign up here.
The Atlantic earlier reported Mullin’s comments to travel executives and cited sources as saying the move would likely occur some time after the end of the FIFA World Cup in the United States in July.
DHS declined to comment.
Airlines for America, which represents major passenger and cargo airlines, said reducing customs staffing “at major airports would have a devastating effect on the airline and tourism industries, causing a significant operational disruption to carriers, travelers and the flow of international cargo.”
U.S. Travel, which represents major airlines, hotel chains, rental car firms and others, said on “domestic and international inbound travel alike, we urge governments at all levels to adopt policies that promote the free and efficient flow of legitimate travelers.”
Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy said at a U.S. House hearing Thursday that he was not familiar with Mullin’s remarks and did not express support.
“We shouldn’t shut down air travel in a state that doesn’t agree with our politics,” Duffy said
More than 50 million international travelers arrived at the three major New York airports alone last year.
Reporting by David Shepardson; Editing by Cynthia Osterman
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles., opens new tab
发表回复