2026年5月20日 / 美国东部时间晚上8:48 / 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻
作者
法里斯·塔尼奥斯 新闻编辑
法里斯·塔尼奥斯是CBSNews.com的新闻编辑,负责撰写、编辑稿件并追踪突发新闻。他此前曾在西海岸多家地方新闻台担任数字新闻制片人。
阅读完整简历
美国国土安全部将于周四起对来自近期埃博拉疫情中心国家的外国赴美旅客实施新的入境限制措施。
根据将于周四发布的国土安全部新规草案,所有在过去21天内曾在刚果、乌干达或南苏丹停留过的外国旅客所搭乘的赴美航班,都必须飞往弗吉尼亚州的华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场。
该规定指出,根据国土安全部部长马克韦恩·马伦的指令实施的入境限制,目的是将这些旅客引导至一个“美国政府集中公共卫生资源以实施强化公共卫生措施”的机场。
国土安全部表示,该规定仅适用于客运航班,货运航班不受此限制约束。
国土安全部发言人在发给哥伦比亚广播公司新闻的声明中证实了这项新的旅行要求,称为“降低埃博拉病毒传播风险”,美国海关和边境保护局正在“强化公共健康筛查、旅行监测和健康保护应对活动”。
国土安全部发言人补充称,海关和边境保护局正在与“航空公司、国际合作伙伴和入境口岸官员协调,识别并管理可能接触过埃博拉病毒的旅客”。
国土安全部在新规中未披露外国旅客抵达杜勒斯机场后需遵守的具体检疫流程。
此次新规出台的两天前,美国疾病控制与预防中心也发布了与此次埃博拉疫情相关的旅行限制措施。疾控中心周一宣布,过去三周内前往过刚果、乌干达或南苏丹且没有美国护照的人员将被限制入境美国。
目前尚不清楚新的国土安全部新规将如何影响疾控中心的入境禁令。
5月15日,非洲疾病预防控制中心证实刚果东部暴发埃博拉疫情。世界卫生组织总干事谭德塞周三表示,目前至少有600例疑似埃博拉病例,其中包括139例疑似病毒导致的死亡病例。谭德塞表示,该病毒据信在被发现前已经传播了一段时间。
美国疾控中心及其所在的传教士组织周二透露,一名在刚果为传教机构工作的美国医生感染了埃博拉病毒,已被送往德国接受治疗。消息人士周一告诉哥伦比亚广播公司新闻,至少有六名美国人接触过该病毒。
据哥伦比亚广播公司医疗记者塞琳·贡德里博士报道,卫生官员表示,此次新暴发的疫情与邦巴利亚型埃博拉病毒有关,目前尚无针对该亚型的获批疫苗或治疗方法。
世界卫生组织已将此次疫情列为国际关注的突发公共卫生事件,但表示截至目前,该疫情尚未达到大流行紧急状态的标准。
DHS to tighten Ebola restrictions for foreign travelers coming to U.S. from some African countries
May 20, 2026 / 8:48 PM EDT / CBS News
By
Faris Tanyos News Editor
Faris Tanyos is a news editor for CBSNews.com, where he writes and edits stories and tracks breaking news. He previously worked as a digital news producer at several local news stations up and down the West Coast.
Read Full Bio
The Department of Homeland Security is set to implement new entry restrictions beginning Thursday for foreign travelers coming to the United States from countries at the center of the latest Ebola outbreak.
According to a draft of a new DHS rule scheduled to be published Thursday, all U.S.-bound flights carrying foreign travelers who have been in Congo, Uganda or South Sudan at any point in the previous 21 days will be required to fly into Washington-Dulles International Airport in Virginia.
The arrival restrictions, issued at the direction of Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin, are designed to funnel those travelers to an airport “where the U.S. government is focusing public health resources to implement enhanced public health measures,” the rule states.
The rule applies only to passenger flights, DHS said, with cargo flights excluded from the restrictions.
In a statement provided to CBS News, a DHS spokesperson confirmed the new travel requirements, saying that “to reduce the risk of the Ebola virus spreading,” Customs and Border Protection is “enhancing public health screening, travel monitoring, and health protection response activities.”
The DHS spokesperson added that CBP was coordinating with “airlines, international partners and port-of-entry officials to identify and manage travelers who may have been exposed to the Ebola virus.”
In its rule, DHS did not disclose what kind of specific protocols foreign travelers will have to undergo upon arrival at Dulles.
The move comes two days after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also issued travel restrictions linked to the Ebola outbreak. The CDC announced Monday that people without U.S. passports who had traveled to Congo, Uganda or South Sudan in the past three weeks would be restricted from entering the country.
It’s unclear how the new DHS rule impacts the CDC’s order.
On May 15, the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed an Ebola outbreak in eastern Congo. World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus said Wednesday there are at least 600 suspected Ebola cases so far, included 139 suspected deaths from the virus. Ghebreyesus said the virus is believed to have been circulating for some time before it was detected.
A U.S. doctor working with a missionary organization in Congo contracted Ebola and was transported to Germany for medical treatment, the U.S. CDC and his missionary group said Tuesday. At least six Americans were exposed to the virus, sources told CBS News Monday.
Health officials say the new outbreak is linked to the Bundibugyo strain, for which there are no approved vaccines or treatments, according to CBS News medical correspondent Dr. Céline Gounder.
WHO has declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern, but says as of now it falls short of the criteria for a pandemic emergency.
发表回复