2026-03-02T21:43:08.246Z / CNN 政治
CNN定位的一段视频显示,周日一个美国设施在舒艾拜港冒出浓烟。
社交媒体
一位熟悉情况的消息人士向CNN透露,当地时间周日上午,在科威特民用港口的一个临时行动中心遭伊朗直接袭击,这是美国和伊朗冲突中首批阵亡的美军士兵。
美国中央司令部周一下午宣布,舒艾拜港事件的死亡人数已升至六人,此前又有两名军人遗体被寻获。
周一早些时候,国防部长彼得·赫格塞斯表示,导致士兵死亡的袭击击中了一个“加固的战术行动中心”,但有“一枚”炮弹突破了防空系统。CNN此前曾报道此次事件疑似为无人机袭击。
消息人士称,袭击发生在当地时间上午9点刚过,直接击中了一栋建筑的中心,他们描述该建筑是一个带有内部办公空间的三倍宽拖车。袭击来得很快,没有发出任何警告或警报,也没有让部队疏散或进入掩体的指示。该消息人士还表示,袭击数小时后,建筑的某些部分仍在冒烟,临时行动中心内部被熏黑,墙壁因爆炸向外炸裂,部分墙体从建筑上脱落。
周日上午拍摄的卫星图像显示,港口的一栋建筑着火,浓烟滚滚。
这组图片展示了美军士兵在科威特遇袭的地点。左侧图片拍摄于2025年6月26日,右侧图片拍摄于2026年3月1日。
Planet Labs PBC
美国中央司令部最初称有三名士兵死亡,但未具体说明袭击地点。消息人士称,事发时有数十人在现场,但最终被宣布阵亡的士兵在尘埃落定后下落不明。该消息人士表示,由于建筑某些区域仍在燃烧,花了一些时间才寻获剩余的士兵遗体。
中央司令部周一发布的声明还称,一个设施在“伊朗的初步袭击期间”遭到打击。军方尚未确认周日阵亡的士兵身份,因为家属仍在通知中。
中央司令部的声明称,美军“最近从遭袭设施中找回了两名此前身份不明的士兵遗体”。
这六名伤亡人员是从周六美国东部标准时间凌晨开始的军事行动“史诗般的愤怒”(Operation Epic Fury)中首批阵亡的士兵。赫格塞斯和总统唐纳德·特朗普均表示,可能会有更多伤亡。中央司令部发言人周一表示,在整个美军行动中已有18名士兵受重伤。
周一,联合参谋部主席丹·凯恩将军在向记者发表讲话时称,阵亡的士兵是“我们国家能提供的最优秀的人”,“是无私服务意义的真实典范”。
“我们向他们的家人、朋友和部队致以最深切和衷心的慰问,”他说,“我们与你们一同哀悼,我们永远不会忘记你们。”
CNN的托马斯·波尔多为本文提供了报道
No warning, no siren: Six US service members killed in Iranian strike that hit makeshift operations center in Kuwait
2026-03-02T21:43:08.246Z / CNN Politics
A video geolocated by CNN shows smoke rising from an American facility at the Port of Shuaiba on Sunday.
Social Media
The first US service members to die in the conflict between the US and Iran were killed by a direct Iranian strike on a makeshift operations center at a civilian port in Kuwait on Sunday morning local time, a source familiar with the situation told CNN.
The death toll from that event at the Shuaiba port has since risen to six, US Central Command announced on Monday afternoon, after the remains of two additional service members were recovered.
Earlier Monday, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said that the strike that killed the service members hit a “tactical operation center that was fortified,” but there was “one” projectile that made it through air defenses.CNN previously reported the event was a suspected drone strike.
The source familiar said it was a direct hit just after 9 a.m. local time, on the center of the building they described as a triple-wide trailer with office space inside. The attack came quickly and with no warning or sirens to alert troops to evacuate or get into a bunker, the source said. Hours after the strike, fire was still smoldering in some parts of the building, the source described – the inside of the makeshift operations center blackened and the walls blown outwards from the blast, some parts peeling away from the building.
A satellite image taken Sunday morning showed a building at the port on fire and dark smoke billowing into the sky.
This pairing of images shows the location where American service members were killed in Kuwait. The left images was taken on June 26, 2025. The image on the right was taken on March 1, 2026.
Planet Labs PBC
US Central Command initially said that three service members were killed but didn’t specify the location of the strike. There were dozens of people at the site, the source said, but the final service members who were declared killed in action were unaccounted for when the dust settled. With the building still burning in some places, it took time to recover the remaining service members, the source said.
The CENTCOM release on Monday also said a facility was struck “during Iran’s initial attacks.” The military has not identified the troops killed on Sunday, as families are still being notified.
CENTCOM’s statement said US forces “recently recovered the remains of two previously unaccounted for service members” from the facility that was struck.
The six casualties are the first killed in action in the military operation against Iran that began early Saturday Eastern standard time, dubbed Operation Epic Fury. Hegseth and President Donald Trump have both said that more casualties are likely. A CENTCOM spokesperson said Monday that 18 troops have been seriously wounded throughout the US military’s operation.
Speaking to reporters on Monday, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Dan Caine called the service members killed in action “the best that our nation has to offer” and “true examples of what selfless service means.”
“Our deepest and heartfelt condolences are with their families, their friends, and their units,” he said. “We grieve with you and we will never forget you.”
CNN’s Thomas Bordeaux contributed to this story
发表回复