特朗普:“在他对我下手之前,我先下手为强”——在杀死伊朗最高领袖之后


发布时间:2026年3月2日 美国东部时间下午1:35 | 更新时间:2026年3月2日 美国东部时间下午2:12

作者:摩根·菲利普斯 | 福克斯新闻

美国总统唐纳德·特朗普表示,他下令发动了针对伊朗最高领袖阿里·哈梅内伊阿亚图拉的袭击,因为德黑兰在实施针对他的所谓阴谋之前,他就已经采取了行动。他告诉美国广播公司(ABC):“在他对我下手之前,我先下手为强。他们尝试了两次……我先动手了。”

总统这番直言不讳的言论似乎将哈梅内伊的死亡与此前报道的伊朗支持的针对特朗普的暗杀阴谋联系起来——这些阴谋被美国检察官与伊朗伊斯兰革命卫队(IRGC)联系在一起,且发生在2024年选举周期期间。

此次美以行动杀死哈梅内伊,标志着华盛顿与伊朗多年紧张关系中最戏剧性的升级。伊朗国家媒体在针对德黑兰周边高级政权人物和关键设施的协调打击后,证实了这位长期担任最高领袖的死亡。

特朗普将此次打击描述为对伊朗政权的战略打击,也是对他所说的试图谋害他生命的政府的个人清算。

2025年,联邦检察官对一些人提起刑事指控,这些人被指控代表IRGC实施监视和暗杀特朗普的企图。其中一个案件涉及阿富汗国民法尔哈德·沙基里(Farhad Shakeri),当局称他受伊朗联系人指示,跟踪特朗普的行踪并在2024年竞选活动最后几周制定了杀害他的计划。

在另一个案件中,检察官指控巴基斯坦国民阿西夫·默chant(Asif Merchant)策划了一起与伊朗有关的雇佣谋杀阴谋,涉及包括特朗普在内的美国政治人物。

伊朗否认策划了针对总统的暗杀企图。

美国官员长期以来一直警告称,特朗普2020年下令在巴格达杀害IRGC圣城旅指挥官卡西姆·苏莱曼尼将军后,伊朗发誓要报复。伊朗领导人当时公开承诺报复,而美国情报机构也多次评估,伊朗行动者对特朗普的威胁仍然很高。

特朗普的言论表明,他认为杀死哈梅内伊是这场持续多年的影子战争的高潮。

尽管政府尚未公开详细说明与此次打击相关的具体迫在眉睫的威胁,但特朗普的声明强调了他的论点,即这一行动不仅出于国家安全考虑,而且是对直接针对他的威胁的回应。

哈梅内伊死亡的后果仍不确定。伊朗的权力交接过程不透明,德黑兰在权衡回应时,地区紧张局势居高不下。安全官员曾警告称,伊朗更有可能通过代理团体或非对称行动进行报复,而非直接进行常规对抗。

然而,对特朗普而言,信息很简单:德黑兰尝试了,但失败了。

“我先动手了,”总统说。

福克斯新闻数字版已联系伊朗常驻联合国代表团寻求置评。

Trump: ‘I got him before he got me’ after killing Iran’s Supreme Leader

Published March 2, 2026 1:35pm EST | Updated March 2, 2026 2:12pm EST

By Morgan Phillips | Fox News

President Donald Trump said he authorized the strike that killed Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei before Tehran could act on alleged plots against him, telling ABC: “I got him before he got me. They tried twice … I got him first.”

The president’s blunt remark appears to link Khamenei’s killing to previously reported Iranian-backed assassination plots targeting Trump during the 2024 election cycle — plots that U.S. prosecutors tied to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC).

The U.S.-Israeli operation that killed Khamenei marked the most dramatic escalation in years of tensions between Washington and Iran. Iranian state media confirmed the longtime supreme leader’s death after coordinated strikes targeted senior regime figures and key facilities around Tehran, Iran.

Trump has framed the strike as both a strategic blow to the Iranian regime and a personal reckoning with a government he says sought his life.

Federal prosecutors in 2025 unsealed criminal charges against individuals accused of acting on behalf of the IRGC in alleged efforts to surveil and assassinate Trump. One case involved an Afghan national, Farhad Shakeri, whom authorities said was directed by Iranian contacts to track Trump’s movements and develop a plan to kill him in the closing weeks of the 2024 campaign.

In a separate case, prosecutors charged a Pakistani national, Asif Merchant, in what officials described as another Iranian-linked murder-for-hire plot connected to U.S. political figures, including Trump.

Iran has denied orchestrating assassination attempts against the president.

U.S. officials long have warned that Iran vowed revenge after Trump ordered the 2020 drone strike that killed IRGC Quds Force commander Gen. Qasem Soleimani in Baghdad. Iranian leaders publicly pledged retaliation at the time, and U.S. intelligence agencies repeatedly have assessed that threats against Trump from Iranian actors remained elevated.

Trump’s comments suggest he views the killing of Khamenei as the culmination of that yearslong shadow conflict.

While the administration has not publicly detailed specific imminent threats tied to the strike, Trump’s statement underscores his argument that the move was justified not only as a matter of national security but also as a response to direct threats against him.

The fallout from Khamenei’s death remains uncertain. Iran’s succession process is opaque, and regional tensions are high as Tehran weighs its response. Security officials have historically warned that Iran is more likely to retaliate through proxy groups or asymmetric operations rather than through direct conventional confrontation.

For Trump, however, the message was simple: Tehran tried — and failed.

“I got him first,” the president said.

Fox News Digital has reached out to Iran’s permanent mission to the United Nations for comment.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注