美国发布第二批政府解密UFO档案


2026年5月22日 格林尼治标准时间12:44 / 路透社

2026年5月8日美国国防部发布的一系列不明空中现象(UAP)文件中,包含了2024年美国印度-太平洋司令部报告的一个橄榄球状物体。 美国国防部/路透社供图 可打开新标签页查看授权许可使用方式

5月22日(路透社)——美国国防部于周五发布第二批此前处于保密状态的所谓UFO目击事件档案,其中提及多起有人报告发现无法解释的绿色光球、圆盘状物体和火球的案例。

根据唐纳德·特朗普总统的命令,第一批解密档案已于5月8日公开。他是最新一位公开美国政府不明飞行物报告的总统,此类披露工作始于20世纪70年代末。

路透社伊朗简报新闻通讯将为您带来伊朗局势的最新动态与分析,可点击此处订阅。

国防部长皮特·赫格斯表示,这些被官方称为“不明异常现象”的文件、照片和视频长期以来引发了诸多猜测。

“现在是美国民众自行了解真相的时候了,”他在一份声明中说道。

周五发布的222份档案中,有一份包含116页文档,涉及1948年至1950年间新墨西哥州桑迪亚绝密基地附近一系列被报告的目击事件及相关调查。

“这份档案记录了209起在该军事基地附近报告的‘绿色光球’‘圆盘状物体’和‘火球’目击事件,”美国国防部表示。

专家称,第一批解密档案中包含了已知目击事件的新视频,但并未提供外星人技术或地外生命的确凿证据。

戴维·伦格伦报道 托马斯·亚诺夫斯基编辑

我们的报道准则:路透社信任原则,可打开新标签页查看

US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files

2026-05-22 12:44 PM UTC / Reuters

A football-shaped body reported by the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command in 2024 is seen as part of a series of documents of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) released by the U.S. Defense Department on May 8, 2026. Department of Defense/Handout via REUTERS Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab

May 22 (Reuters) – The U.S. Defense Department on Friday released a second batch of previously classified files, opens new tab on alleged UFO sightings, including references to people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs and fireballs.

At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8. He is the latest president to release U.S. government reports on unidentified flying objects, a disclosure process that began in the late 1970s.

The Reuters Iran Briefing newsletter keeps you informed with the latest developments and analysis of the Iran war. Sign up here.

Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said the documents, photos and videos of what are officially known as “unidentified anomalous phenomena” had long fueled speculation.

“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said in a statement.

One of the 222 files released on Friday contains 116 pages of documentation relating to a series of reported sightings and investigations in a top secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to 1950.

“This file contains 209 sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’, and ‘fireballs’ reported near the military base,” the Defense Department said.

Experts said the first batch contained new videos of known sightings but gave no conclusive evidence of alien technology or extraterrestrial life.

Reporting by David Ljunggren Editing by Tomasz Janowski

Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles., opens new tab

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注