2026年5月22日 凌晨1:57 协调世界时 / 路透社
北卡罗来纳州起诉越南VinFast公司 因其电动汽车项目延期
路透社报道
2026年5月22日 凌晨1:57 协调世界时 更新于41分钟前

2022年11月17日,美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶车展媒体日期间,人们走过屏幕上的VinFast标志。路透社/迈克·布雷克 获取授权许可,将在新标签页打开
- 公司
- VinFast Auto Ltd关注
河内,5月22日(路透社)——北卡罗来纳州总检察长杰夫·杰克逊在一份声明中表示,该州已起诉越南电动汽车制造商VinFast,指控其未能履行在该州建设电动汽车和电池工厂的承诺。
通过每日案卷新闻简报,将最新法律新闻直接发送到您的收件箱,开启您的清晨。在此注册。
- 根据周四发布的声明,VinFast已经放弃了位于查塔姆县占地712公顷(1759英亩)的工地项目超过一年。
- 声明称,VinFast此前获得了建厂许可,并承诺创造7500个就业岗位,在北卡罗来纳州投资超过30亿美元。
- “VinFast已经违反了与该州达成的协议,其持续不作为几乎肯定会导致进一步的违约,”声明称。
- VinFast告诉路透社,他们尚未收到该州发来的任何正式文件。
- “我们已经与承包商签订了合同,预计将按照计划时间表很快开始施工,”该公司在一份声明中说道。
- 2022年,VinFast表示该工厂的年产能将达到15万辆汽车。2024年,该公司表示由于市场不确定性,将工厂投产时间推迟至2028年。
- 声明称,北卡罗来纳州应获准行使购买该土地的选择权,以便未来交由其他制造商使用,并要求返还拨付给VinFast用于场地平整的8000万美元。
- 声明还称,VinFast最初计划让工厂于今年7月前投产,但后来表示无法在2028年之前完成。
- 这家电动汽车制造商在声明中表示,美国近期针对电动汽车行业的政策变化影响了项目时间表,需要更多时间“评估合适的实施条件”。
- 上周,VinFast宣布将其越南制造业业务以13.3万亿越南盾(合5.06亿美元)的价格出售给一组投资者,这些投资者还将承担约69亿美元的债务。
- 周五上午,VinFast的母公司Vingroup的股价在河内下跌3.5%。
由坎恩·武、弗朗西斯科·瓜拉西奥和芳·阮报道;大卫·斯坦韦编辑
我们的标准:汤森路透信托原则,将在新标签页打开
By Reuters
May 22, 2026 1:57 AM UTC Updated 41 mins ago
People walk next to a VinFast logo on a screen during the press day at the Los Angeles Auto Show in Los Angeles, California, U.S. November 17, 2022. REUTERS/Mike Blake Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab
- Companies
- VinFast Auto LtdFollow
HANOI, May 22 (Reuters) – The State of North Carolina has sued Vietnamese EV maker VinFast for its alleged failure to meet its commitments to build an electric vehicle and battery factory in the state, Attorney General Jeff Jackson said in a statement.
Jumpstart your morning with the latest legal news delivered straight to your inbox from The Daily Docket newsletter. Sign up here.
- VinFast has abandoned work on the 712-hectare (1,759-acre) site in Chatham County for over a year, according to the statement issued on Thursday.
- VinFast was earlier licenced to build the plant with commitments to create 7,500 jobs and invest over $3 billion in North Carolina, the statement said.
- “VinFast has defaulted on its agreements with the State, and VinFast’s continued inaction all but guarantees imminent further default,” it said.
- VinFast told Reuters it had not yet received any official documentation from the State.
- “Contracts with contractors have already been signed, and construction activities are expected to commence shortly in accordance with the planned schedule,” it said in a statement.
- In 2022, VinFast said the plant would have an annual production capacity of 150,000 vehicles. In 2024, it said it would delay the launch of the plant to 2028 amid market uncertainties.
- North Carolina should be allowed to exercise its option to purchase the land for a future manufacturer, and wants to be repaid $80 million allocated to VinFast for site preparation, the statement said.
- VinFast initially targeted to have the factory up and running by July 1 this year, but had later said it couldn’t do so until 2028, according to the statement.
- The EV maker said in the statement that recent changes in U.S. policies related to the EV industry have impacted the project timeline, requiring more time “to evaluate appropriate implementation conditions”.
- VinFast announced last week it will sell its Vietnamese manufacturing business for 13.3 trillion dong ($506 million) to a group of investors who will also assume roughly $6.9 billion in debt.
- Shares in Vingroup, VinFast’s parent company, fell 3.5% on Friday morning in Hanoi.
Reporting by Khanh Vu, Francesco Guarascio and Phuong Nguyen; Editing by David Stanway
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles., opens new tab
发表回复