国土安全部称特朗普治下非法越境人数下降94%,百万移民自愿离境


2026-05-21 18:08:58 美国东部夏令时 / 福克斯新闻频道

据国土安全部数据,约220万人通过自愿遣返方式离境

作者:布里塔尼·米勒 福克斯新闻频道
发布时间:2026年5月21日 下午6:08 美国东部夏令时

国土安全部部长马伦:民主党更倾向于保护罪犯而非选民
国土安全部部长马克韦恩·马伦在《汉尼蒂》节目中谈及特朗普政府时期打击非法移民的举措。

NEW 您现在可以收听福克斯新闻的文章了!

blob:https://www.foxnews.com/73d1d744-35e0-42f6-ad28-3889db1d2a12

收听本文
2分钟

据国土安全部向福克斯新闻数字频道提供的数据,唐纳德·特朗普总统再次就职后的第一年,已有超过300万非法移民离开美国,其中约220万人为“自愿遣返”。

国土安全部表示,截至5月17日,该政府还驱逐了近90万名非法移民,逮捕了超过90万名其他非法移民,并将这些数据作为特朗普的移民打击政策正在重塑移民格局的证据——此前前总统乔·拜登执政期间非法越境人数创下纪录。

“在特朗普总统再次就职后的第一年,超过300万非法移民因特朗普政府打击非法移民的政策离开美国,其中约220万人自愿遣返,”国土安全部发言人向福克斯新闻数字频道表示。

该政府越来越多地通过美国海关与边境保护局的“返乡”应用推广自愿遣返项目,该项目允许移民在旅行援助和经济支持下自愿离开美国。

国土安全部为宣传攻势辩护,称其推动220万人自愿遣返并为纳税人节省390亿美元

2026年2月3日,希腊雅典,美国国土安全部和美国移民与海关执法局的标志出现在智能手机屏幕上,笔记本电脑屏幕上显示着美国国旗。(尼古拉斯·科科夫利斯/NurPhoto)

国土安全部表示,该项目的成本远低于传统的驱逐程序,旨在鼓励非法滞留美国的移民自愿离开。

此次公布的数据之际,该政府正在大肆宣扬非法越境人数的大幅下降,并将其描述为南部边境“抓了就放”政策的终结。

上周,美国海关与边境保护局表示,边境巡逻队已经一整年没有将在边境抓获的非法移民直接释放到美国内陆地区。

海关与边境保护局:4月南部边境逮捕人数同比暴跌超90%

海关与边境保护局表示,4月西南边境的边境巡逻队逮捕人数为8943人,较拜登政府时期的月均逮捕人数下降94%,较2023年12月的峰值下降96%。

国土安全部部长马克韦恩·马伦上周表示,“抓了就放的日子已经结束”,并辩称该政府的执法政策正在阻止移民试图非法进入美国。

该政府还指出,移民与海关执法局行动增加、庇护限制收紧以及境内执法范围扩大,是官员所称更广泛威慑效应的促成因素。

2026年3月26日,华盛顿特区,国土安全部部长马克韦恩·马伦在白宫内阁会议上发言。(威尔·奥利弗/美联社/彭博社 via 盖蒂图片社)

点击此处下载福克斯新闻应用

移民分析师表示,该政府更严厉的执法姿态显然减少了非法越境人数,但一些人对国土安全部对与移民释放和驱逐相关的部分数据的描述提出了质疑。

福克斯新闻数字频道的亚历克·谢梅尔对本文亦有贡献。

布里塔尼·米勒是福克斯新闻数字频道的突发新闻撰稿人。新闻线索可发送至brittany.miller@fox.com,或在X平台联系@BrittMillerFox。

DHS touts millions of illegal immigrant departures as border crossings drop 94% under Trump

2026-05-21 18:08:58 EDT / Fox News

An estimated 2.2 million left voluntarily through self-deportation, according to DHS figures

By Brittany Miller Fox News

Published May 21, 2026 6:08pm EDT

DHS Secretary Mullin: Democrats are more interested in protecting the criminals than protecting the constituents

DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin discusses stopping illegal immigration under the Trump administration on ‘Hannity.’

NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles!

blob:https://www.foxnews.com/73d1d744-35e0-42f6-ad28-3889db1d2a12

Listen to this article

2 min

President Donald Trump’s first year back in office has seen more than 3 million illegal immigrants leave the United States, including an estimated 2.2 million “self-deportations,” according to figures shared with Fox News Digital by the Department of Homeland Security.

DHS said the administration has also deported nearly 900,000 illegal immigrants and arrested more than 900,000 others as of May 17, framing the numbers as evidence Trump’s immigration crackdown is reshaping migration patterns after record illegal crossings during former President Joe Biden’s administration.

“In President Trump’s first year back in office, more than 3 million illegal aliens have left the U.S. because of the Trump administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration including an estimated 2.2 million self-deportations,” a DHS spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

The administration has increasingly promoted self-deportation through the CBP Home app, which allows migrants to voluntarily leave the country with travel assistance and financial support.

DHS DEFENDS AD BLITZ AMID SENATE SCRUTINY, SAYS CAMPAIGN DROVE 2.2M SELF-DEPORTATIONS AND SAVED TAXPAYERS $39B

The emblem of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement appears on a smartphone screen with the U.S. flag displayed on a laptop screen in Athens, Greece, on Feb. 3, 2026.(Nikolas Kokovlis/NurPhoto)

DHS says the program costs significantly less than traditional deportation proceedings and is designed to encourage migrants in the country illegally to leave voluntarily.

The figures come as the administration touts dramatic declines in illegal crossings and what officials describe as the end of “catch-and-release” policies at the southern border.

Last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Border Patrol had gone a full year without releasing illegal immigrants directly into the U.S. interior after apprehension at the border.

SOUTHERN BORDER APPREHENSIONS PLUNGE MORE THAN 90% FROM YEAR AGO IN APRIL, CBP SAYS

CBP said Border Patrol recorded 8,943 apprehensions at the southwestern border in April, a 94% drop from the Biden administration’s monthly average and 96% below the December 2023 peak.

Homeland Security Secretary Markwayne Mullin said last week that “the days of catch and release are over,” arguing the administration’s enforcement policies are deterring migrants from attempting to enter the country illegally.

The administration has also pointed to increased ICE operations, tighter asylum restrictions and expanded interior enforcement as factors contributing to what officials describe as a broader deterrence effect.

Markwayne Mullin, secretary of Homeland Security, speaks during a cabinet meeting at the White House in Washington, D.C., on March 26, 2026.(Will Oliver/EPA/Bloomberg via Getty Images)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

Immigration analysts say the administration’s tougher enforcement posture has clearly reduced illegal crossings, though some dispute how DHS characterizes some of the figures tied to migrant releases and removals.

Fox News Digital’s Alec Schemmel contributed to this report.

Brittany Miller is a Breaking News Writer for Fox News Digital. Tips can be sent to brittany.miller@fox.com and @BrittMillerFox on X.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注