2026-05-17 美国东部时间下午6:12 / 美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)
作者:阿莱娜·特里尼、宝拉·里德

伊丽莎白·弗兰茨/路透社/档案照片
据两名知情消息人士透露,特朗普政府官员正在考虑设立一项近18亿美元的基金,用于赔偿那些认为自己在前几届政府任内遭到不公调查的人员。
这一构想是总统唐纳德·特朗普的律师与司法部就解决特朗普针对国税局的100亿美元诉讼案的 ongoing 谈判中提出的。
其中一名消息人士将该提案描述为旨在赔偿那些“被拜登政府司法部武器化不当 targeting 的人员”。另外两名消息人士则表示,该基金不一定仅局限于前总统乔·拜登任内的受害者,而是“任何在任何一届政府任内遭到不公调查的人员”。
一名消息人士称,和解条款预计将禁止款项直接支付给特朗普。白宫希望避免总统从自己领导的司法部获得赔偿可能引发的伦理问题。不过,如果该基金得以设立,几乎肯定会在法庭上遭遇挑战。
司法部、国税局和白宫的官员都参与了此次谈判,但目前尚不清楚资金将从哪个机构划拨。消息人士表示,和解的具体细节尚未最终敲定,最快可能于本周宣布。
其中一名消息人士告诉CNN,该基金将被命名为“唐纳德·J·特朗普总统真相与正义委员会”。拟议的17.76亿美元金额特意呼应了美国建国年份,正值美国250周年庆典临近之际。
美国广播公司新闻(ABC News)最先报道了这一潜在和解协议。
CNN此前曾报道,司法部内部一直在讨论解决特朗普针对国税局的100亿美元诉讼的不同方案,其中包括一项潜在条款:国税局将停止对总统、其家人以及家族企业的审计。
特朗普于1月起诉国税局和财政部,指控该机构在其第一届政府任内非法泄露了他的报税记录。总统与其儿子小唐纳德·特朗普和埃里克·特朗普一同在佛罗里达州联邦法院提起诉讼,此次诉讼是以个人名义发起,而非以总统的官方身份。
特朗普法律团队的一名发言人在给CNN的声明中表示:“国税局错误地允许一名 rogue、受政治动机驱使的雇员将特朗普总统、其家人以及特朗普集团的私密且保密的信息泄露给《纽约时报》、ProPublica以及其他左翼新闻机构,随后这些信息被非法发布给数百万民众。特朗普总统仍在追究那些伤害美国和美国民众的人的责任。”
该诉讼指控政府未能保护特朗普和特朗普集团的机密税务信息,这些信息曾被前国税局承包商查尔斯·利特尔约翰泄露给媒体。
诉讼称,曾在博思艾伦汉密尔顿公司担任政府承包商的利特尔约翰非法获取并向《纽约时报》和ProPublica等出版物披露了特朗普的报税记录。他随后被判处五年监禁。
Trump admin considers nearly $1.8 billion fund to compensate allies targeted in DOJ investigations, sources say
2026-05-17 6:12 PM ET / CNN
By Alayna Treene, Paula Reid
Cars drive past the Internal Revenue Service building in Washington, DC, November 14, 2025.
Elizabeth Frantz/Reuters/File
Trump administration officials are considering establishing a nearly $1.8 billion fund to compensate those who feel they have been unfairly investigated under previous administrations, according to two sources familiar with the discussions.
The idea was floated as part of ongoing talks between President Donald Trump’s lawyers and DOJ about resolving the president’s $10 billion lawsuit against the IRS.
One of the sources described the proposal as an effort to compensate those who have been “wrongly targeted by the weaponization of Biden’s DOJ.” Two other sources suggested the fund would not necessarily be limited to those targeted under former President Joe Biden, but “anyone unfairly investigated under any administration.”
The terms of the settlement are expected to prevent any payments from going directly to Trump, one of the sources said. The White House wanted to avoid potential ethical issues raised by the president taking a payment from his own Justice Department. Still, if the fund is established it’s virtually certain to face challenges in court.
Officials at DOJ, IRS and the White House have been involved in the discussions, but it is unclear which agency the funds would be drawn from. Details of the settlement have not been finalized, according to the sources. An announcement could come as soon as this week.
The fund is expected to be named the “The President Donald J. Trump Truth and Justice Commission,” one of the sources told CNN. The proposed $1.776 billion amount is a purposeful nod at the year of the country’s founding, as the America 250 celebration approaches.
ABC News first reported on the potential settlement deal.
CNN previously reported that the Justice Department had been internally discussing different options to settle the president’s $10 billion lawsuit against the IRS, including a potential provision that the IRS would drop audits on the president, members of his family and the family’s businesses.
Trump sued the IRS and Treasury Department in January, accusing the agency of an unauthorized leak of his tax returns during his first administration. The president — who filed the suit alongside his sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, in federal court in Florida — is suing personally, not in his official capacity as president.
“The IRS wrongly allowed a rogue, politically-motivated employee to leak private and confidential information about President Trump, his family, and the Trump Organization to the New York Times, ProPublica and other left-wing news outlets, which was then illegally released to millions of people,” a spokesman for Trump’s legal team told CNN in a statement. “President Trump continues to hold those who wrong America and Americans accountable.”
The lawsuit alleged that the government failed to protect Trump and the Trump Organization’s confidential tax information, which was leaked to the press by Charles Littlejohn, a former IRS contractor.
Littlejohn, who worked as a government contractor at Booz Allen Hamilton, illegally obtained and disclosed Trump’s tax returns to publications like the New York Times and ProPublica, the suit alleged. He has since been sentenced to five years in prison.
发表回复