2026年3月2日 / 美国东部时间上午11:00 / CBS/美联社
随着与伊朗的战争进入第三天,周一航空旅行混乱进一步加剧——中东地区的领空和机场持续关闭,旅客陷入滞留困境。
游客、商务旅客和宗教朝圣者意外被困在酒店、机场和游轮上,目前尚不清楚许多机场何时重新开放,以及往返中东和途经中东的航班何时恢复。
滞留人群中包括在沙特阿拉伯的58,000多名印尼人,他们在斋月期间前往麦加和麦地那的伊斯兰教圣地朝圣。此外,约有30,000名德国游客也被困在游轮上、酒店或关闭的机场。
迪拜、阿布扎比和多哈的机场——欧洲、非洲和西方通往亚洲的重要航空枢纽——在遭受伊朗直接打击后仍处于关闭状态。
2026年3月1日,在巴黎,一名男子指着Flightradar 24网站上显示民用航班避开伊朗和伊拉克领空的页面。安娜·库斯/法新社通过盖蒂图片社提供
然而,阿联酋迪拜政府周一表示,由于美国-以色列对伊朗发动袭击以及伊朗的报复性导弹和无人机袭击,迪拜的两个主要机场在关闭数日后,将于当晚晚些时候重新开放,仅允许“有限”航班起降。
“迪拜机场宣布,从今晚开始,迪拜国际机场(DXB)和迪拜世界中心-马克图姆国际机场(DWC)将有限恢复航班运营,”迪拜政府在X平台上表示。
机场管理部门提醒:“迪拜机场敦促乘客除非收到相关航空公司的航班出发时间确认通知,否则不要前往机场。”
根据迪拜机场数据,迪拜国际机场是全球客运量最大的航空枢纽,去年约有9520万人在此中转。
总部位于迪拜国际机场的阿联酋航空表示,将于周一晚上恢复“有限数量的航班”,并优先安排较早预订的客户,同时建议未收到通知的旅客不要前往机场。此前该公司称,航班将暂停至当地时间周二下午3点。
多哈的卡塔尔航空公司周一表示,其航班仍处于暂停状态,下次更新计划于周二上午公布。
法航取消了往返特拉维夫、贝鲁特、迪拜和利雅得的航班,印度航空公司和荷兰皇家航空公司等运营商也暂停了部分航班并发布旅行建议。
该地区多个国家的领空关闭。约旦官方通讯社称,约旦当局周一宣布自当晚晚些时候起关闭其领空,“直至另行通知,以确保约旦领空的民用航空安全”。
伊拉克民航局周一表示,由于“该地区持续存在安全关切”,该国对民用航空的完全禁飞将至少延长48小时。
周六以色列和美国对伊朗发动轰炸后,一些国家政府正紧急帮助公民返回家园。
英国外交大臣伊维特·库珀表示,英国正在建立支持系统,帮助估计约30万在海湾地区的公民撤离。“我们正在研究各种方案,关键是与旅游业合作,并在必要时启动政府撤离行动。”她向英国天空新闻频道说道。
当被问及英国是否可能从某些国家进行政府撤离时,库珀回应称:“我们正在研究每一个可能的选项。”她补充道:“我们必须认识到局势的规模,以及袭击仍在持续的事实。”
德国外交部长约翰·瓦德普赫尔周日深夜表示,由于领空关闭,军事撤离不可行,政府正研究其他方案帮助公民返家,并呼吁所有人遵循德国旅行社和当地当局的建议。
德国旅游协会呼吁游客“紧急待在预订的酒店中”,不要“自行前往机场或邻国”。
其他国家政府也发出了类似建议。
美国驻以色列大使馆周日的安全警报中称,已指示所有美国政府雇员及其家属在住所内及附近就地避难,直至另行通知。使馆周一将关闭,无法安排撤离或直接协助美国人离开以色列。
特朗普总统周日表示,联合行动将持续“直至所有目标达成”,可能需要长达四周。据美国军方称,至少有4名美国军人已死亡。
塔克·雷尔斯对本文有贡献。
Air travel chaos intensifies as airports remain closed, flights canceled amid Iran war
March 2, 2026 / 11:00 AM EST / CBS/AP
Air travel chaos intensified Monday as the war with Iran stretched into a third day — keeping airspace and airports in the Middle East closed and leaving travelers stranded.
Tourists, business travelers and religious pilgrims found themselves stuck unexpectedly in hotels, airports and on cruise ships, with no word on when many airports would reopen or when flights to, and through, the Middle East would resume.
Among the many people stranded were more than 58,000 Indonesians in Saudi Arabia who had been visiting Islam’s holy sites of Mecca and Medina during Ramadan. And about 30,000 German tourists were also stranded on cruise ships, in hotels or at closed airports.
Airports in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha — important hubs for travel between Europe, Africa and the West to Asia — remained shuttered after they were all directly hit by Iranian strikes.
A person points at a page on the Flightradar 24 website that shows civilian flights avoiding Iranian and Iraqi airspace, in Paris, on March 1, 2026. Anna Kurth/AFP via Getty Images
However, the government of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, said on Monday that both of its major airports would reopen later in the day for “limited” flights, several days after both facilities were closed due to the U.S.-Israeli attacks on Iran and Iran’s retaliatory missile and drone fire.
“Dubai Airports announces a limited resumption of flights from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) starting this evening,” the Dubai government said on X.
“Dubai Airports urged passengers not to go to the airport unless they have been contacted by the relevant airline to confirm their flight departure time,” the administration noted.
Dubai International Airport is the busiest commercial aviation hub in the world by passenger volume, with some 95.2 million people traveling through the airport last year, according to Dubai Airports.
Emirates, based in Dubai International Airport, said it will resume operating a “limited number of flights” on Monday evening, without providing more details. It previously said it was suspending flights until 3 p.m. local time Tuesday.
“We are accommodating customers with earlier bookings as a priority,” it said and advised people not to go to the airport unless they were notified.
Doha-based Qatar Airways said Monday its flights remained suspended, with its next update planned for Tuesday morning.
Air France canceled flights to and from Tel Aviv, Beirut, Dubai and Riyadh, while carriers from Air India to KLM suspended flights and issued advisories.
Airspace over multiple countries across the region was closed. Jordanian authorities announced Monday that its airspace would be closed from later in the evening “until further notice, in order to ensure the safety and security of civil aviation in Jordanian airspace,” according to the country’s official news agency.
The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority said Monday that the complete closure of the country’s airspace to civilian traffic would be extended for at least 48 hours due to “ongoing security concerns in region.”
Some governments were scrambling to help their citizens get home after the conflict erupted on Saturday with Israel and the U.S. bombarding Iran.
U.K. Foreign Secretary Yvette Cooper said Britain was establishing support systems to help citizens flee the Gulf region, home to an estimated 300,000 Britons.
“We are looking at a wide range of options, working, crucially with the travel industry and with government evacuation if necessary,” Cooper told Britain’s Sky News.
Asked by Sky if the U.K. might stage government evacuations from some countries, Cooper said: “We’re working on every possible option.”
“We have to recognize the scale of this as well, and also the fact that there are strikes still underway,” she said.
German Foreign Minister Johann Wadephul said late Sunday a military evacuation wasn’t possible because of airspace closures and that the government was looking into other options to help bring citizens home. He said everyone should follow advice from German travel agencies and local authorities.
The German Travel Association called on tourists to “remain at their booked hotels as a matter of urgency” and not “make their own way to the airport or to a neighboring country.”
Other governments made similar recommendations.
The U.S. Embassy in Israel said in a security alert Sunday that it directed all U.S. government employees and their families to shelter in place in and near their residences until further notice.
It said the embassy would be closed on Monday and that it was not in a position to evacuate or directly assist Americans in leaving Israel.
President Trump said Sunday that the joint operation would continue “until all of our objectives are achieved,” which he said could be up to four weeks. At least four American service members have been killed, according to the U.S. military.
Tucker Reals contributed to this report.
发表回复