特朗普称伊朗军事领导层清除行动约1小时内完成


By Stephen Sorace | 福克斯新闻

Published March 2, 2026 12:14pm EST | Updated March 2, 2026 12:51pm EST

总统唐纳德·特朗普周一在白宫表示,美国将“轻松战胜”伊朗。

NEW 你现在可以收听福克斯新闻文章了!

收听本文

2分钟

总统唐纳德·特朗普周一宣布,美以联合行动“粉碎伊朗威胁”“提前完成”,并表示伊朗政权的许多军事领导人在约1小时内被清除。

特朗普在白宫颁发荣誉勋章仪式上更新了“史诗之怒行动”的进展,誓言美国将“轻松战胜”“恐怖政权”。

“到目前为止,我们拥有世界上最强大、最强大的军队,我们将轻松取胜,”总统表示,“我们已经大幅超出了时间预期,但无论时间长短,都没问题。不惜一切代价。”

美国和以色列于周六上午发起“史诗之怒行动”,这是一场联合军事行动,官员称其目标是伊朗领导层和关键军事设施。

(此处为图片描述:总统唐纳德·特朗普周一在华盛顿白宫东厅的荣誉勋章仪式前就伊朗问题发表讲话。(美联社照片/亚历克斯·布兰登))

特朗普表示,行动预计持续4至5周,并指出“我们有能力远远超过这个时间”。

“我们还预计在四周内解除军事领导权,”特朗普补充道,“正如你们所知,这在约1小时内就完成了。所以我们在这方面大大提前了计划。”

(此处为图片描述:总统唐纳德·特朗普周一在华盛顿白宫东厅参加荣誉勋章仪式前发表讲话。(美联社照片/马克·谢弗尔贝因))

一名美国高级官员此前向福克斯新闻证实,在联合行动中,以色列对德黑兰发动袭击,导致伊朗最高领袖阿里·哈梅内伊等5至10名高层领导人死亡。伊朗官方媒体也证实哈梅内伊和几名高级领导人在袭击中丧生。

战斧导弹、B-2隐形轰炸机和攻击无人机24小时内轰炸伊朗1000多个目标

周一早些时候,战争部长彼得·赫格塞斯概述了他所说的针对伊朗的“明确”三部分任务,坚称这场冲突“不会无休止”,并坚决拒绝将其与美国过去在中东的战争相提并论。

(此处为图片描述:战争部长彼得·赫格塞斯(左)和参谋长联席会议主席丹·凯恩将军周一在华盛顿五角大楼就美国在伊朗的军事行动举行新闻发布会时回答记者提问。(布伦丹·斯米亚洛夫斯基/法新社/盖蒂图片社))

“我们从始至终设定这场战争的条件。我们的目标并非乌托邦式的幻想,而是现实的,与我们的利益以及我们人民和盟友的安全相匹配,”他在五角大楼对记者说。

点击此处下载福克斯新闻应用程序

官员告诉福克斯新闻,以色列正专注于伊朗领导层目标,而美国则针对其所谓构成“迫在眉睫威胁”的军事设施和弹道导弹基础设施。

福克斯新闻数字版的阿什利·卡纳汉和马克斯·巴考尔对本报道有贡献。

Trump says elimination of Iran’s military leadership completed in about an hour

By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

Published March 2, 2026 12:14pm EST | Updated March 2, 2026 12:51pm EST

President Donald Trump said Monday at the White House that the U.S. “will easily prevail” against Iran.

NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles!

Listen to this article

2 min

President Donald Trump on Monday declared that the joint U.S.-Israeli operation to “crush the threat” in Iran is “ahead of schedule,” stating that many of the regime’s military leaders were eliminated in about an hour.

Trump provided an update on “Operation Epic Fury” during a Medal of Honor ceremony at the White House, vowing that the U.S. will “easily prevail” over the “terrorist regime.”

“We have the strongest and most powerful, by far, military in the world, and we will easily prevail,” the president said. “We’re already substantially ahead of our time projections, but whatever the time is, it’s okay. Whatever it takes.”

The U.S. and Israel launched Operation Epic Fury on Saturday morning, a joint military campaign that officials say targeted Iranian leadership and key military installations.

President Donald Trump speaks about Iran before a Medal of Honor ceremony in the East Room of the White House, Monday, March 2, 2026, in Washington.(AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Trump said that the operation is projected to last four to five weeks, noting that “we have capability to go far longer than that.”

“We also projected four weeks to terminate the military leadership,” Trump added. “And as you know, that was done in about an hour. So we’re ahead of schedule there by a lot.”

President Donald Trump speaking before participating in a Medal of Honor ceremony in the East Room of the White House, Monday, March 2, 2026, in Washington.(AP Photo/Mark Schiefelbein)

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was among five to 10 top leaders killed after an Israeli strike in Tehran as part of the joint operation, a U.S. senior official previously confirmed to Fox News. Iran’s state media also confirmed that Khamenei and several senior leaders were killed in the strikes.

TOMAHAWKS, B-2 STEALTH BOMBERS AND ATTACK DRONES POUND OVER 1,000 IRANIAN TARGETS IN 24-HOUR BLITZ

Earlier Monday, War Secretary Pete Hegseth outlined what he described as a “clear” three-part mission against Iran, insisting the conflict “is not endless” and sharply rejecting comparisons to past U.S. wars in the Middle East.

War Secretary Pete Hegseth, left, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Dan Caine take questions during a press conference on U.S. military action in Iran at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., on March 2, 2026.(Brendan Smialowski/AFP/via Getty Images)

“We set the terms of this war from start to finish. Our ambitions are not utopian. They are realistic, scoped to our interests and the defense of our people and our allies,” he told reporters at the Pentagon.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

Officials tell Fox News that Israel is focusing on Iranian leadership targets, while the United States is targeting military sites and ballistic missile infrastructure it says pose an “imminent threat.”

Fox News Digital’s Ashley Carnahan and Max Bacall contributed to this report.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注