2026年5月23日 / 美国东部时间晚上11:40 / 哥伦比亚广播公司/美联社
伊朗足球协会主席周六表示,在得到国际足联批准后,该国的世界杯训练基地已从美国迁至墨西哥。
伊朗足球联合会主席迈赫迪·塔吉周六通过该联合会媒体关系官员发布的一份声明宣布了这一决定。国际足联尚未证实这一变动。
伊朗原计划在亚利桑那州图森进行训练,但由于中东地区战争的不确定性以及安全担忧,更换基地的可能性一直存在。图森基诺体育综合体的官员未置评。
伊朗足协表示,球队现在将以墨西哥蒂华纳为基地,该地位于圣地亚哥以南。本届世界杯将于6月11日至7月19日举行,由美国、加拿大和墨西哥联合举办。
“所有参赛国家的世界杯训练营都必须获得国际足联批准,”塔吉在声明中表示。“幸运的是,在我们提交申请、与国际足联和世界杯官员在伊斯坦布尔举行会谈,以及昨日在德黑兰与尊敬的国际足联秘书长举行视频会议后,我们将球队基地从美国迁至墨西哥的申请获得了批准。”
伊朗队将在G组出战,6月15日在加利福尼亚州英格尔伍德对阵新西兰,六天后对阵比利时,随后于6月26日在西雅图对阵埃及。足协表示,蒂华纳距离洛杉矶郊区英格尔伍德相对较近,将对球队有利,新基地“拥有球队所需的一切训练设施、健身房、私人餐厅和其他配套设施”。
伊朗国家队将第四次连续晋级世界杯决赛圈,这也是他们第七次入围世界杯正赛。伊朗队从未在世界杯上突破过小组赛阶段。
伊朗足协表示,更换训练营将解决潜在的签证问题,因为球队将通过墨西哥进入美国。主席表示,球队“甚至可以通过伊朗航空的航班往返墨西哥”。
各队会利用训练营在赛前赛后进行训练。
特朗普总统关于伊朗参加世界杯的表态一直含糊不清。多名官员当时告诉哥伦比亚广播公司,在3月中旬的一次白宫会议上,特朗普对国际足联代表表示,伊朗队欢迎参加本届赛事。然而两天后,特朗普在Truth社交平台上写道,虽然伊朗队“受到欢迎”参赛,但他“认为他们参赛不合适,这关乎他们自身的生命和安全”。
在这些表态之后,塔吉表示伊朗正在与国际足联谈判,将比赛场地迁至墨西哥。
不过国际足联主席詹尼·因凡蒂诺曾多次表示伊朗将参赛。4月30日在加拿大温哥华举行的国际足联代表大会——这场年度会议有来自200多个国家的国际足联代表参与——因凡蒂诺在致辞伊始便明确表示:“在此直接向那些想发表其他言论或撰写其他报道的人确认,伊朗当然将参加2026年国际足联世界杯。伊朗当然将在美国参加比赛。”
Iran moving World Cup training base from U.S. to Mexico
May 23, 2026 / 11:40 PM EDT / CBS/AP
The president of the governing body of Iranian soccer said Saturday the nation’s World Cup training base has been moved to Mexico from the United States after getting approval from FIFA.
Mehdi Taj, president of the Iran Football Federation, announced the decision Saturday in a statement issued by the federation’s media relations official. FIFA has not confirmed the move.
Iran had been scheduled to train in Tucson, Arizona, but a move has been a possibility because of uncertainty surrounding the war in the Middle East and security concerns. Officials at Tucson’s Kino Sports Complex had no comment.
The federation says the team will now be based in Tijuana, Mexico, just south of San Diego. This year’s World Cup runs from June 11 to July 19 and will be co-hosted by the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Players for the Iran national football team arrive at a visa application center to apply for Canadian visas in Ankara, Turkey, on May 21, 2026. Dogukan Keskinkilic/Anadolu via Getty Images
“All team base camps for the countries participating in the World Cup must be approved FIFA,” Taj said in his statement. “Fortunately, following the requests we submitted and the meetings we held with FIFA and World Cup officials in Istanbul, as well as the webinar meeting we had yesterday in the Tehran with the respected FIFA secretary general, our request to change the team’s base from the United States to Mexico was approved.”
Iran plays Group G games in Inglewood, California, against New Zealand on June 15 and Belgium six days later, then faces Egypt on June 26 in Seattle. The federation said Tijuana’s relatively close proximity to Inglewood, a suburb of Los Angeles, will benefit the team and the new location “includes all training facilities, gym, private restaurant and everything else the team needs.”
Team Melli is appearing in its fourth straight World Cup and seventh overall. It has never advanced past the first round.
Iran’s federation said moving the base camp will resolve potential visa issues since the team will enter the U.S. through Mexico. The president said that the team “may even be able to travel to and from Mexico using Iran Air flights.”
Teams use base camps for training ahead of and after matches.
President Trump’s messaging on Iran’s participation in the World Cup has been murky. In a White House meeting in mid-March, Mr. Trump told FIFA representatives that Iran was welcome to play in the tournament, officials told CBS News at the time. However, two days later, Mr. Trump wrote on Truth Social that while the Iranian team was “welcome” to participate, he didn’t “believe it is appropriate that they be there, for their own life and safety.”
Following those remarks, Taj said Iran was negotiating with FIFA to play its matches in Mexico.
FIFA President Gianni Infantino has repeatedly said that Iran will participate, however. On April 30 in Vancouver, Canada, while addressing the FIFA Congress — an annual meeting which involves FIFA representatives from more than 200 nations — Infantino opened his remarks by “confirming, straight away, for those who want to say something else or write something else, that of course Iran will be participating at the FIFA World Cup 2026. And of course Iran will play in the United States of America.”
发表回复